The Governors and Head of School at The Academy at St James would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join their friendly, passionate school team. This is an excellent opportunity to join their happy school during an exciting phase in the academy’s development.
The Academy at St James can offer you:
• Incredibly enthusiastic children who want to learn
• An amazing and dedicated staff team who go the extra mile for the children
• Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
• Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in the school
• Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
• A commitment to supporting work/life balance
Blank application forms can be found at www.academystjames.com. All completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A tour of the school can be arranged with Amanda Carter. Please contact her on email@example.com or 01274-777095
BDAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Closing Date: 12.00pm, 14th May 2019
Interview Date: 20th May 2019
Starting Date: TBC
Salary: Main Scale + potential TLR (£2,683.00)
Pro rata: Fixed term TLR for the right candidate (Accelerating progress leader for vulnerable groups)
See our latest tweets